Monday 29 September 2014

Four Feathers and Watercolour Thank-you by Stampin' Up!

hello there,
A super quick post from me tonight as I've had a really busy day with classes and jobs at home then I'm off to work tonight ;-)
To go with the theme of quick that's what this card was to make, quick! But doesn't it look effective? I'm loving the Four Feathers stamp set right now so much so that I seem to use it on everything! 
I simply stamped the feathers and the Thank-you onto note cards in Crisp Cantaloupe and Blackberry Bliss and added a Cantaloupe twine bow to the join...
 I stapled the twine to the card (still on the roll) and tied a bow around the staple, trimmed and voilĂ ! Bow adhered securely to the card -)
 and the three cards I made together to finish today.
OK, I'm off for now.
Back soon with more cards as I have been very busy creating this week!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...