Thursday 11 September 2014

Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine October 2014

Hello,
As promised I am sharing with you this months fabulous edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine here, I have a little project or two in there this month again but it's choc full with tons of fabulous ideas and inspiration from other fab designers too, this is the front cover...
I've made four cards in the Quick Makes section, the first is on the top right here...
a triangle tree card
and two more folksy Christmas makes to finish today
I can highly recommend this months magazine and I hope you enjoy reading through it too, let me know which cards are your favourites this month!
Stampin' Hugs for today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...