Friday 15 August 2014

I'm in Making Cards Magazine this month!

Hello,
As promised I'm going to start sharing when I'm in a magazine, in case you fancy a closer look? ;-)
So, here I am in this months (September) issue of Making Cards Magazine. Here's the cover...
As usual there are lots of lovely projects with step-by-step info on making all the lovely things in there with a new feature sharing some full photo tutorials on techniques and/or ideas.
But here are my cards for this month...
 Well, that's it for today, 
I hope you liked to see what else I've been up to, remember to pop over to my Facebook page for updates there too ;-)
Stampin' hugs, for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...