Monday 11 August 2014

Dotty Angles Photopolymer Stamps by Stampin' Up with Gold Satin Ribbon!!

Hello!
I'm back today with a sweet card I am making at class this week, I'm soooo excited SU! have brought back satin ribbon!! I just love how it ties perfect bows!! I'm sure there will be plenty of grumbling from my class ladies when they see this bow though ;-) They might know there will be a few {many} more to come....
So, this card is in a simple colour combo of Crisp Cantaloupe and white with the Gold satin, the sentiment is stamped in Hello Honey to co-ordinate...
 Love, love, love this ribbon!! I do have a video sharing my bow tying tips with you HERE, or if you live in the South of England why not come along to a class and get some first hand help? Message me to join us!
 And some sequins finish this card perfectly.
 I think it would make a great Anniversary card or perhaps a "keep your chin up" type of card with this sentiment? It's from Perfect Pennants - remember the Banner dies that go with this stamp set are on offer this week ;-)
OK, That's me done for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you :-)
Thanks as ever for looking today!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...