Wednesday 6 August 2014

A Card using Garden Party by Stampin Up! and Weekly Deals top picks.

Good morning,
I have a super pretty and really quick to make card for you today, it uses the new set Garden Party from the fab new catalogue on page 138, you can take a look through the catty HERE :-) 
I really liked the ease of this set as there is no need to for exact placement or stamp-a-ma-jigs, in fact the random look makes it even prettier don't you think? 
We used a colour combo of Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz for this card
 I love this new cotton ribbon, this is the Pear Pizzazz, its a bit paler in real life than here, for some reason it looks bright on my monitor??
 We stamped the leaves first in Pear Pizzazz then added the Soft Sky flowers (*the Soft Sky ink pad is on offer in the Weekly Specials until the 12th July, just £3.71*) and lastly filled in with Strawberry Slush individual flowers. We finished with a few rhinestones to decorate.
 And a side view to finish :-)
So, this weeks Weekly Deals, my top picks are the Arrows Embossing folder which is just £5.63 this week and the Banner Framelits which are reduced to £17.21 plus the Soft Sky ink pad of course ;-)

OK, I'm off to play with ink today again as I've got a couple of cards I need to make and I have one more to design for class next week.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...