Sunday 31 August 2014

New Stampin' up! Big Shot Promotion!! Free Products or discounted Bundles for August!

**STICKY POST, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW IDEAS**
Hello there,
I'm here late tonight to share a Fantastic NEW promotion starting today! 


For the month of August only purchase a SU!  Big Shot through me and choose a FREE bundle of stamps and Framelits!! How Fantastic!! My top pick would be this Bright and Beautiful set with these Star Framelits worth £38.95 :-)))


Already got a Big Shot?? No problem, choose any bundle(s) during August for a 15% discount :-)


Please see my SHOP HERE for more details ;-)
Back tomorrow with a card
Stampin' Hugs for tonight,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...