Wednesday 30 April 2014

Regarding Dahlias

Hi there, 
I'm here today with another card we made at class, I'm not entirely sure what this style of card is called but I have been wanting to have a little go at making one for a while now. I decided to keep simple and stick to just Raspberry Ripple (another fave colour of mine) and white and came up with this card using the fab Regarding Dahlias stamp set. I'm ashamed to say this was the first time I had used this set too! 
So, what do you think?
 Love this bold flower...
 and this sentiment is in the set too, I simply stamped then punched it adding a tag of ribbon. 
This would be a fab card for posting cheaply with some mystery of "how do you do that?" when it gets there- don't you think? ;-)
OK, that's all from me for now, I hope you liked today's card?
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...