Friday 4 April 2014

Happy Congratulations- Summer Style!

Hello to you!
I hope you are doing well? It was lovely here yesterday, sunny and warm, so we took the opportunity to go out for a while and went antique hunting in Boscombe, it was really good to get out for a bit but I did come home and get cracking on some of my craft room yesterday afternoon and evening; go to my FACEBOOK page for a sneaky look and for updates directly to your wall but I will do a full post tour once I have everything organised (and before it gets messy again!).
Alas the sun is gone now but I hope this card brings a little sunshine your way today ;-)
I used a colour combo of Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay, making an all bright and summery design with the fab Happy Congratulations stamp set...
 This yummy thick twine was a freebie with SAB (now finished sadly), 
Top Tip: You can obviously attach pre-tied bows with a glue dot but I stapled the twine to this card then tied a bow around the staple, this is a very secure way of adding thick-ish twine to a card, hth. 
 and a side view showing the raised panel on the front
Ok, that's it for today, I'm off to screw the cupboards to the wall then start the momentous task of tidying and organising my craft room! If I'm not back in the next 48hrs then send the search party in!
Thanks for looking today :-))))
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...