Sunday 23 March 2014

Turn the Twisty Treats kit into cards!

Hi there,
Todays cards are made with the Twisty Treats kit that is FREE with Sale-a-Bration- but remember it's only running 'till the end of this month! :-)
I have had this kit (un-opened) for a little while and so pulled it out the other day to have a look through. I love the pretty patterned cello bags and I was thinking I will probably use them this Easter? Anyway I figured I would have a play with the tags and twists in the kit and the "Big Wish" stamp set was out so I came up with these two cards...
I used the Note Cards (from page 162 of the Annual Catalogue) as the base for these cards adding the sentiment inked with markers from Big Wish before I die cut it out using the Chalk Talk Framelits. No, you aren't mistaken, there isn't a die this size in there, I had to make it shorter by running it through twice ;-)
These strips are wired and would twist for sealing the bags but I adhered them to the card with red line tape; folding some for extra "jujsh" (<< not sure how to spell this made up word!)
and last for this card some Island Indigo chevron ribbon and a touch of twine decorates the top of the tag.
Second card, more twisty strips and I made a banner from the tag this time, love the glitter hearty stickers that come in the pack too :-)
and another sentiment from Big Wish on this tag topped with ruffled ribbon.
 I inked the sentiment with my markers but notice I did the "present" word half with Smoky Slate and Tangerine Tango for this two toned look. Yes, I meant to do it :-P
OK, that's me done for today, I'll be back soon with more.
Thanks for visiting today :-)))
*Don't forget Sale-a-Bration is still running, earn FREE goodies with every £45 spent!*
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...