Tuesday 18 March 2014

Language of Love with Really Good Greetings

Hi there,
Today's upside; I had a lovely class this morning and a trip out to deliver to a local lady and a bit of shopping in asda too. 
Downside of the day; my car is playing up and the stop light kept blinking on on the way home, I was a bit worried I would get stuck up the school with Zack and a boot full of shopping!
Well, wish me luck, I'm going to take it into the garage tomorrow and I hope with all I have that I don't have to re-mortgage the house to fix it! lol ;-)
So, I do have a card to share with you today but I just want to remind you that even when I don't post on here I do try to connect via Facebook most days, to follow me directly on your timeline go HERE. The card I have to share was made for a lady who hubby works with and she was leaving to have a baby, ahhhh.
I made this in pastel "baby" colours to keep in the theme but not with baby stamps as I'm sure when she has the littlie I will be making a specific card with colours, names and dates abound ;-)
Take a look....
 These super sweet banners are from the Language of Love stamp set in the Spring/Summer catalogue, as you can see, it's not just for valentines. I also stamped some of the hearts using versamark on the background layer. OK, don't panic when I say this; I actually have this set in clear mount and have cut the row of hearts up (Eeek!!) so I could stamp them separately, remember what I said to you last week?
 #makeyoursatashworkforyou
 I inked this sentiment up with markers and added the "we" as it was from a load of the folks in the office, I also added an embossed effect behind the green panel, to see how to get this look go to my free TUTORIAL. The embossed panel was made using the FREE (during sale-a-bration) Decorative Dots folder.
Wisteria chevron ribbon and a glitter heart to decorate
 and a side view of those yummy banners to finish today ;-)
Right, I hope you like today's this evening's card!?
I'm off to watch a film with hubby for the rest of my night off :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is precious with the sweet pastel banner and the wonderful embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...