Thursday 3 October 2013

Wishing You, Day 3 of my Kick Start Christmas Class Series

Hello there,
Another busy day here, I have been sorting out DS1's bedroom, not fun! and also my craft room, also not all that fun, but at least it's my mess I suppose! ;-)
So, today I will share the next card from my All Day Class, this one uses the Wishing You stamp set on a tag made using the cute Chalk Talk framelits...
 OK, Red version first... Season of Style papers with Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon at the top of the tag, TIP: You need to tie this loosely with the Bakers Twine to prevent the ribbon from popping out the top of the tag
We inked the stamp with Markers for this multi coloured look (Old Olive, Chocolate chip and Cherry Cobbler)
 and the Blue Version with Winters Frost papers and Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon...
 Island Indigo, Smoky Slate and Pool Party present stack with rhinestones (of course)
and both together again to finish :-)))))
Right, lots more work in my craft room tomorrow so I'm not sure what time but I will be back tomorrow with more cardy goodness.
Thanks for visiting today, I hope you liked?
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. More wonderful cards! Love how you are showing the versatility of these papers!!
    Cleaning the kids' rooms...not at the top of my favorite things list either...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...