Monday 21 October 2013

Washi Tape with Gorgeous Grunge Birthday Card

Hi there, 
Another rubbish weather day here again so more crafting is on the cards for me in a bit ;-) (just got about 10 loads of washing and a touch of cleaning to do first!)
Today's card uses some of the lovely Gingham Garden Washi Tape for bright and cheerful card for a teen.
I used a Primrose Petals and Daffoldil Delight colour scheme and added a touch of Gorgeous Grunge to the base. I also used a bit of the Seasons of Style Washi Tape (green tape) to tone down the pink and yellow and make this card...
 Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon on a clip, this heart shape is retired but you can still get THESE ones,
 Happy Birthday sentiment is the Label Love with the background made using the Bracket Label Punch
 and I added a bit of decoration inside again with Gorgeous Grunge to finish :-))))
Right, that's all from me for today
I'll be back tomorrow with more :-)))
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...