Thursday 24 October 2013

Second Flower Shop Class card

Good Morning! 
Today's card is another we made at class last week, speaking of I have a couple of places left for this weeks stamp-a-stack which is running Monday. Message me to come along :-)
So, this class was based around the lovely Flower Shop stamp set which is also available as a bundle with 15% off when you purchase the stamp set and punch together! Bonus!
This card uses a colour combo of Crumb Cake, Black and Primrose Petals. It's a lovely classy combination and perfect for almost any female wouldn't you say?
The background paper looks like it's been heat embossed and is called the Natural Composition Speciality Paper. This "paper" more like card stock weight and you could definitely use it as a card base but I personally think it's a bit of a waste to have the embossing on the back of a card ;-) The flowers were stamped with staz on ink onto Crumb Cake card and the leaves are made using the Bird Punch,
 Still loving my chevron ribbon ;-)
 and a side view shows where we curled the flowers with the bone folder and added silver glitter glue to the centres :-))))
OK, that's today's card done for you, I hope you liked it? and I'll be back with another tomorrow!
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...