Wednesday 30 October 2013

Quick make Calm Christmas

Hello there,
First of all a special Tag it offer just for you, running until the 30th November
Please go to my shop to see the offers (or click on the link above!)














I have a nice simple make for you today. this is another card you could make a whole bunch of quickly and easily just needing the stamp set Calm Christmas (oooh, it would look fab with Santa's List too) and the Season of Style paper stack :-)
 and a couple of strips of the Season of Style Washi tape wrapped in Linen Thread and the sentiment? That's from Oh Holy Night, another set I need to play with some more!
OK, that's today's card for you
I'll be back tomorrow with more though!
Thanks for visiting today, why not go play with your stamps now ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...