Friday 4 October 2013

Lots of offers from Stampin' Up! including join for £25!!!!

Hello!
I have a load of things to share with you today including the new Best of Set which for October is Best of Sale-a-Bration! See HERE for a closer look at the flyer...
 Next is the super exciting news that for 2 weeks only (from the 7th Oct) you can join SU! for an amazing £25!! Contact me for a chat or GO HERE for lots of FAQ's or if you know you want to join with me and be one of my lovely team, The Southern Belles, then sign up ONLINE HERE
Please be sure my name is in the top right hand corner and you don't have any questions before you join, I am happy to chat through any queries before you sign up :-) 
sarah-janerae@sky.com
And lastly for today there is an extra £25 hostess benefits to be had during October (on parties over £250), message me and I will come to you (and your friends, colleagues etc) and share some Christmas ideas with you to get you ready for the holiday season which is fast approaching ;-) 
Back to Christmas cards tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting today, 
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...