Tuesday 8 October 2013

Christmas Messages, Day 5 of my Kick Start Christmas Class

Hello there, 
I have the next card on the list from the all day classes I held last week. This is a fab little card and so easily adapted to any Christmas sentiment. The hero of this card is the bow but with a few little added details to wow ;-)
** Just a quick note before we start: If you would like to order online from me please visit my STORE. or click on any of the links in posts :-)) For more details SEE HERE**
So, here are both colour-ways together...
 Red version uses the Season of Style paper pad and Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, sentiment is from Christmas Messages and was die cut with the Windows Framelits
 Gorgeous Grunge was stamped across the paper of these cards, this red version is done using Baked Brown Sugar ink and of course we added a few Pearls too :-)
 Blue version uses the cool (get it? ;-)) Winters Frost paper stack with an Island Indigo ribbon bow
 and we inked the edges of the sentiments with White Craft Ink and added Rhinestones to the blue versions to decorate
And finally together again to finish :-)
Right, that's all from me for today.
I have been playing this morning and have made 4 cards in just a couple of hours! I'm on a roll after spending all day yesterday doing DIY and then moving furniture back into my craft room, boy was I was shattered last night! Lol!
Thanks for visiting today, Stampin' Hugs,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...