Sunday 1 September 2013

Epic Day card for an Epic Day!

Hello there, 
My BiL was 40 last week and what better DSPaper to use than Epic Day (This and That) to celebrate his Epic Day?? ;-)
I also used the designer stickers that go with the journal kit, I love the sentiments on these and there is so many to choose from and still to use.
I used a base of Gumball Green with Basic Grey with the coolest stamp set Gorgeous Grunge which I will share more of with you soon ;-) ...
 I added Vellum card corners using small staples and a die cut "40" stamped, again using Gorgeous Grunge,
 some "That's the Ticket" accents..
 and inside to finish
OK, that's all from me for today,
I'll be back soon with more cards, I just have to edit the pics! ;-)
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
Email: sarah-janerae@sky.com
or Call: 07974 946 651
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Places are filling fast, message me asap to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...