Friday 16 August 2013

Birthday Card and loads of Special Offers too!

Hello there,
I am back from my holiday now and have a few tons of updates to share with you! 
I hope my scheduled posts kept you going while we were away in Spain visiting with family, the weather was wonderful (not like here right now!) and the relaxation was even better ;-)
So, updates you say? Yep, there have been a few things that have come about whilst we were away so I will do my best to run through them quickly with you before I share a card I made for a lady at Hubbys work. 
As always to place an order just email me with your choices or call, contact details at the end of this post. 
{You should also be able to click on the pics to make them larger.}
So, like the new DSP's in the catty? How about a buy three and get ONE FREE offer? Cool huh?
 World Map stamp is now available again!
New Best of stamps. August gives us the Best Of Shelli...
 New Colour Bundles now available, there's a card bundle for £11.50, an ink pad bundle for £42.95 or both together for £49.95
Now, onto the card. I used the (retired) Patio Party papers as I made this a few weeks ago ;-)
I love the colours of these papers still; Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit...
 sentiment is from Memorable Moments, flowers are the Floral Fusion sizzlit and one of the itty bitty punches
 stitched ribbon in Primrose Petals with a vintage faceted button, the decorative edge on the card across the bottom is the lovely Finishing Touches Edgelit
  bunting I stitched across the top corner
and the inside to finish
Wow! Super long post today, I hope you are still with me and if you want to order any of the goodies I have  (or haven't) mentioned then please just email me with your choices :-)
See the full catalogue HERE
Email: sarah-janerae@sky.com
or Call: 07974 946 651
Hope to hear from you soon!
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Places are filling fast, message me asap to join in!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...