Friday 23 August 2013

All Day Christmas Class Sneak Peeks!!!

Hello there!
Today I have some sneaky looks at my new All Day Kick Start Christmas Class to share with you :-) 
This class is running on the 
28th- NOW FULL and
  30th September- SPACES AVAILABLE and also the 
1st October- JUST ONE PLACE LEFT
from 9.30-2.30 and costs just £30 with all materials included as well as tea/coffee and (always) cake! Please bring along your own lunch.
 If you would like to come along to this class then please message me asap as spaces are limited on each day and they are filling really fast!
We will be making 21 cards on each of the days, 3 each of 7 designs and you will need to choose a colour scheme to make. 
Either...
Blue and Silver...
 or Red and Green...
OK, I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peek and please do get in touch to book your place today!
Stampin' Hugs,
See the full catalogue HERE
Email: sarah-janerae@sky.com
or Call: 07974 946 651
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Places are filling fast, message me asap to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...