Thursday 4 July 2013

Memorable Moments with Everything Eleanor for a 40th card

Hello there today!
I am going to make this a super quick post with plenty of pics and not so much chatter as we have sooo much to do this am!!
I was recently asked by my friends husband to make a card for her 40th birthday and of course I said yes!
 I made this card using Memorable moments and For my family (retired) in new colours of Crisp Cantaloupe and Soft Sky *adore* with Sahara Sand as a base ;-)
 the Memorable Moments sentiment set matches the framelits, 
 some 3d flowers in the new cantaloupe, it's a beautiful pale coral colour, I can see this will be a firm favourite!
 new "very vintage" buttons
 and a (blurry, sorry) inside picture
Right, I hope you liked today's card, I have run out of time to schedule any more posts so I will be back on Monday with an update on my weekend and some more cardy stuff of course!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Just love the new colours, such a pretty card, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combination and the card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...