Sunday 28 July 2013

Chalkboard Heat Embossing using From the Heart by Stampin' Up! Teachers Thanks.

Hello!
I am going to share my last Heat Embossing class with you over the next 3 days starting with this Chalkboard embossed card we made. This would make a great teachers card don't you think?
To achieve this look simply stamp with Versamark on black card (I find an elaborate/old fashioned font style stamp works well, this is From My Heart), heat emboss with white powder and add "smudges" with white craft ink using a  sponge dauber, simples!
 I used the woodgrain background stamp on the crumb cake layer
 the banner across the bottom was made with the 1+1/4" scallop circle punch and added punched stars to each flag.
Right, that's today's card
Back soon with more heat embossed cards :-))))
Stampin' hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the chalkboard effect!! Finally finding time to pop in again and see all of your lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...