Wednesday 19 June 2013

Viola's Lace stamp-a-stack card

Hello there,
Well, it's really lovely here in the South today! The sun is shining and it's lovely and warm :-)
So, I am just popping on here to share another class card from last week with you. We make 10 cards at a stamp-a-stack, 2 each of 5 designs, if you would like to join us see HERE for the next dates.
  This was one of those quick cards we made at the last class using the lovely Viola's Lace wheel stamp. I have un-mounted mine and I find it so much easier to use like this, see HERE for how to un-mount your wheels.
I also love the colours for this card, it's Basic Grey base with Raspberry Ripple which is a really rich looking dark pink, a definite favourite of mine!
We made a "bunny ear" bow to go on this card as I found the striped ribbon that matched the raspberry ripple was too much tied all the way around. 
Want to know how you make these bows? I have a video tutorial for this too! Go HERE to see it.
Right, I would like to say I'm off to sit in the garden and enjoy the sun but unfortunately I have a list as long as your arm today! So I better crack on with that I suppose!
Thanks for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...