Monday 10 June 2013

Rain or Shine with Bootiful Occasions

Hello there,
I made this cute card a wee while ago (for Jules) using the Rain or Shine set. I thought it would be just perfect teamed with the wellies from the Bootiful Occasions set :-)
The background DSP is the Print Poetry stack, a great value stack of 48 sheets sized 11.4cm x 16.5cm, perfect for standard sized cards and only available now 'till the end of July!
 The umbrella from Rain or Shine is in Early Espresso and Primrose Petals. 
 I stamped the boot twice using staz on and coloured in the background using my blender pen and ink pad, then I added dazzling diamonds with the 2 way glue pen.
You can also see I used one of the yummy In Colour Dahlias too :-)
Well, I hope you like today's card.
I'm off to work now but will be back tomorrow with another card!
Stampin' hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. The sparkly clouds are wonderful!!! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...