Sunday 26 May 2013

Lots More Viola's Lace

Hello there,
I have lots more cards to share using the Viola's Lace stamp that I was having fun experimenting with the other day ;-) Yesterday's FREE tutorial for how to un-mount your wheels is HERE
and so here are the lots, well four more cards for you using the Viola's Lace stamp :-)))
Not Quite Navy with Grey stamped image 
and a lovely Taffeta ribbon bow
 Lucky Limeade with Black
 and a (retired) Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon bow
 Rose Red with Black and bling ;-)
 Rose seam binding bow closer
 and last for today Island Indigo with Grey
 a ruffled Indigo knot for this card
And here they are all together for you, I'm loving this look :-))))
Thanks for looking today, I'm off now to play in my craft room!
Back soon with more cardy goodness for you
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...