Thursday 25 April 2013

Just Married for birthdays!

Hello there,
I love this set in the Spring/Summer catty but I also realise that most folks don't attend that many weddings. Like most people, when I buy a stamp set I want to be sure to get my moneys worth from it so decided to make an emboss resist birthday card using the very lovely Just Married set...
I used a non-traditional weddingy colour combo of Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo
 I stamped the cake using versamrk, heat embossed it with clear powder and added the Melon Mambo ink with a dauber. Itty Bitty flowers filled with glitter finish across the front
 and a funky looking (retired) satin ribbn bow tops this card off
Well, that's all for today, back soon with more and if you would like to come along to my next class on Wednesday (1st May!)I still have a couple of places left, message me for details sarah-janerae@sky.com
Thanks for visiting me today :-)
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you showed the versatility of the stamp set! Now that is a birthday cake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...