Thursday 11 April 2013

Fabric Flower Basket

Hello there,
Before I share today's project with you can I just remind you that I have just 2 places left on my Stampers 6 club starting this NOW. 
For lots more info take a peek HERE and HERE
It's just a 6 month commitment and for one (or more) of those months YOU get to be the hostess with all the benefits that entails. 
**Plus a special kit just for my club members designed by me exclusively for you and sent along with your order! **
MESSAGE ME today to reserve  your place in this club!
So, today I have something a bit different for you. I was looking back over some of my photos and realised I had yet to share this with you!
I saw these baskets and thought they were just perfect for jazzing up!! I made this one for a friends birthday last year using the Flirtatious and Twitterpated fabrics which can be found HERE in the main catty.
 Love this Twitterpated fabric I used for the flowers, the flower die is the ever wonderful Fun Flowers die, I think I might need a play with it again soon after seeing this ;-)
 and the Flirtatious fabric butterfly, this is the Beautiful Butterfly die with a vintage faceted button centre
Right, I'm off for today, I have lots of projects half finished right now and I had to head to the supermarket this morning with all 3 kids! Gee, it was easier when they were small enough to sit in the trolley than it is now! Amazing, I thought it would get easier when they were bigger but I think it's actually harder going on this mornings production!! Lol! ;-)
Right, thanks for looking today. 
Back soon.
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Ah that's really pretty and a good gift idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...