Tuesday 2 April 2013

Candy Wrapper Die fun!

Hello, 
I have been playing with my Candy Wrapper Die (cracker die) and so today I have a couple  of designs for you using the die, it's a particular favourite of mine because you can use just a 6"x6" square of DSP for each cut, making it really economical ;-)
There is also a video tutorial HERE so it make s it easier to fold together :-)
so, the first was a little Easter gift  and I used the cute A Little Bit of Spring stamp set again
 and here they are together ;-)
and I also made this version for a gift I had for my mum when it was her birthday, I used the Floral District DSP, please, just skim over the wonky stamped sentiment though ;-)
with a little flower from the flower trim in the Spring/Summer catty to decorate.
Right, that's all for today, back tomorrow with class cards from last week
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I have this die and have NEVER used it! Thanks for inspiring me!! These are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...