Wednesday 20 March 2013

Vintage Verses Double Dose!

Hello there,
Last week I was playing around with the very lovely Vintage Verses (free sale-a-bration set) and the also leaving us when SAB is finished, Sycamore Street DSP. Now, I had the espresso and crumb cake card panel, which was also tied with linen thread, already made up from an age ago and so I finally came up with this card to make use, no waste here folks!
 I had used the ever brilliant square lattice folder on the background
 and spritzed the sentiment using the  rich razzleberry marker and spritzing tool
So, I loved this card so much I decided to make it for this weeks class, changing it up slightly...
 we used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and added a touch more colour and the same paper pack but different patterns!
Well, I hope you like today's two of a kind?
I'll be back tomorrow with more cardy goodness but remember if you want free SAB goodies you only have 'till the 22nd to get your order to me ;-)
Stampin' hugs form me for today

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...