Monday 25 March 2013

Hearts a Flutter for a man!

Hello there,
I'm back today with another class make from last weeks card class, I have just 3 places left for next Saturdays class if you are interested in joining us please Email me for directions and other info ;-)
So, back to this card, I wanted to make a card that would be suitable for a man using the quite girly Hearts a Flutter bundle and so I went with a gumball green, marina mist, black and grey colour combo and here it is....
This card has some of my favourite products on it; the Chevron embossing folder (always a winner!), That's the ticket stamp set with punch and of course the pennants from the Hearts a Flutter set.
Right, I'm off for now to post out this months stamp club goodies, kits are all done and so I will share those with you tomorrow,
If you are interested in joining my new stampers 6 club then please Email me to join or see HERE for more details on how it works :-)
Stampin', Hugs for today

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card for a fella - would never think to use this for men- will have a go now - thanks for the inspiration!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...