Tuesday 11 December 2012

Snow Festival Tree

Hello there
I hope all your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely?? I have still got l-o-a-d-s to do!! Anyway, I have a card to share with you using the most popular tutorial on my blog, the folded Christmas tree (link at the end of the post or in side bar <<)
To change it up I have used the new Snow Festival DSP from the Autumn/Winter catty. I am placing another order in the next couple of days if you would like to add to it from either catalogues and can collect from me then there will be no postage costs or alternatively you can have any amount of items delivered directly to your home for a flat fee of just £4.95. So, back to the card, I made the tree from half a scallop circle and added it to a layer of crumb cake embossed with the perfect polka dots folder which I inked with white craft ink for a snowy feel ;-)
I finished the card off with another layer of DSP and a limeade bakers twine bow with tags from Tiny Tags stamp set. 
Well, I hope you like today's card and I will be back soon with lots more Christmas craftyness :-)
Thanks for visiting me today and 
Stampin' Hugs from me today

1 comment:

  1. Love this one SJ - may make a few of these (if you don't mind!)
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...