Friday 28 September 2012

Sampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved

Hello there,
I am hosting a Macmillan coffee morning today but I thought I would pop on and share a card with you first ;-) I will try to remember to take a few pics today and share some of the goings on tomorrow too.
So, on to today's card. I made this one for my lovely friend and down line Anna for her birthday a few weeks ago and as I am so in love with this set I just had to use it ;-) 
I used a rich and feminine colour combo of Island Indigo and Raspberry Ripple with Crumb Cake
 some masking of the flowers to fit them in the jar
I *heart* this ruffled ribbon, it also makes great flowers (see side bar for tutorial)
 and I decorated inside too
and I also made a matchbox style box to pop her gift in too 
Island Indigo card for the base with an outer wrapper made with Orchard Harvest DSP from the Autumn/Winter catalogue (page 28)
with a matching jar on the front to finish
Right, I had better get going before everyone gets here, wish me luck!!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...