Wednesday 12 September 2012

Owl Punch Birthday Wishes

Hello there!
I hope all is well with you, I am still getting ready for Saturday's All Day class and due to popular demand I am looking running it again at the beginning of October, it will probably be on a weekday running 9-3 so as to fit in with the school run ;-) please do let me know if you would be interested in joining us? I will be posting all the projects we are making in the next couple of days. 
Anyway, today I have the birthday card I made for Neil's Dad to share with you. 
I wanted something a bit fun and as I haven't used the Owl punch in a while I decided to give him a whirl!
 I made the tree with the large scallop circle punch and stamped it using the leaves from the ever versatile confetti stamp set, I hand cut the "trunk" from brown card
 Teeny Tiny Wishes Birthday sentiment and the retiring Just Perfect Alphabet was used on the pennants
 and I added a couple of pennants to finish off the inside.
Right, I'm off to cut more card! Thanks so much for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...