Monday 9 July 2012

Stampin' Up's Everything Elanor card

Hello there!
I'm back! He he, I have been very busy this week but I have loads to share with you so today I would like to start with a card using Everything Elanor, I think this set is fab :-) So elegant, in fact I often call it Elegant Elanor by mistake! Doh!
Anyway, here is the card I made using the swirl from the set
 pleated organza ribbon across the bottom
and some cute felt flowers at the bottom of the swirl
Right, short and sweet today but I promise to be back tomorrow with some more cardyness for you all ;-)
Just a note I will placing a SU! order in the next few days if you would like to add anything to it with FREE postage if you collect from me or a special rate if you can't, then email me on sarah-janerae@sky.com today :-)
Stampin' Hugs, for today,

2 comments:

  1. Hi SJ
    You have pleated that ribbon so neatly - mine never somes out like that!!
    Love those little felt flowers too!
    See you soon
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous ribbon treatment and the felt flowers are wonderful! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...