Tuesday 26 June 2012

More Mixed Bunch Class

Hello,
I am back today with more of this weeks class makes where we are using the lovely stamp set Mixed Bunch, This is a fab stamp set and with it's the matching punch makes creating elegant cards a breeze :-)
My favourite stamp in the set is this really pretty, delicate flower and I think it is perfect in Wisteria Wonder and I have popped it with a layer of Elegant Eggplant underneath
and the perfectly punched flower with a bit of bling,
right, I promise I will be back tomorrow with the final make for this class ;-)
I do have a few places left for my Up, Up and Away class running on the 7th, 9th and 11th July. Limited places are available so message me asap to reserve your place :-)
Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you again soon, 
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. You have made so many beautiful creations with this set! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...