Friday 25 May 2012

A new twist on Bright Blossoms by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
What wonderful weather we are having right now in the UK! We had our first BBQ last night but today I have soooo much to do getting ready for the Craft Fayre on Saturday {Beaulieu Village Hall 10.30-3, message me for directions of you need them} and my All Day Class, which runs this Sunday, that I have be content inside, looking out of the window to the sun!
So, today I have a completely different look using this fab set from the Summer Mini, 
I really wanted to make some background paper with the stems and flowers in this set and this is the end result, I think it would look fab in so many different colour ways too! 
the colours I used were Lucky limeade, Crumb cake and Night of navy
 denim ribbon bow with the obligatory bling!
 and a sentiment using Curly Cute to finish
I sent this card to one of my team who reached a promotion, she is doing so well :-)
If you are interested in joining my team (The Southern Belles, not that you have to be in the South mind!!) then please remember that the fantastic offer for a FREE place at Convention {worth a whopping £149!!} ends at the end of May. PLUS the kit is now just £99 and is fully customisable too!!
Just so you know our next scheduled team meeting is the 10th June, we would all love if you could come along to this, there will be lots of hints and tips on business building and of course cake and crafting!
I hope you like today's card and I look forward to hearing from you with any questions or queries regarding joining SU!
sarah-janerae @ sky dot com
Stampin' hugs for you all!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colors on this! Very pretty card! Best of luck on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...