Monday 14 May 2012

All Day Class Sneak Peek!!!

Hello there,
I have had another lovely day with more great ladies at class this morning and so I thought I would pop on here and tell you a bit about my All day Card Making Class.
This all day event will be held on Sunday 27th May, 10-4pm. But the last booking date is 18th May!!
Amongst lots of other things we will be making a set of 4 cards in a DSP gift bag (sneaks coming right up!) using Apothecary Art, pretty summer bunting and more cards this time using Tea Shoppe stamp set.
Included in the £30 cost is over £25 worth of goods, printed and designed worksheets and ideas, tea/coffee and as always, cake!
All you need to bring along on the day are any tools you cannot craft without (tweezers etc.), lunch and adhesive if you prefer your own, I do provide a wet glue though.
So, onto the sneaks....
Pearls...
some yummy Red ruffled ribbon... 
 and some Blue ruffled ribbon...
 and a whole pack of Twitterpated DSP are included
I am really excited about this class and we are sure to have a lovely day, but I have very limited spaces, just 5 spots remaining!! 
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Stampin' Hugs, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...