Wednesday 28 March 2012

Everyday Enchantment DSP

I am so going to miss this lovely DSP when it goes forever on Saturday!
I think it is one of the nicest DSP Stampin' Up! have had and it could be yours for FREE if you place a £45 order with me before the 31st March, I will share with you a few of the very many times I have used this beautiful paper the last couple of months :-)
File folder using the papers the same as my all day class
 a card from said folder ;-)
 and another simple little card for most occasions
 February's Stampers 6 workshop card, NEW Stampers 6 starting soon, see HERE for more details, just 2 places left!!
with a ribbon rose, I love this one! 
 and this weeks Stamp-a-Stack class, I still have one or two places left, message me if you would like to attend (I am on the edge of the New Forest, near Southampton)
 and finally the 3d pop up card I shared the other day, tutorial in side bar <<<<<<
well, I'm sure these papers have been some of the most popular papers with my ladies this Sale-a-Bration but you still have a couple more days to get your hands on them, message me with your order today so you don't miss out!
Stampin' Hugs from me today in the sun on Zoe's birthday too :-))))
Hope you have a fab rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards! Love your flowers too - so clever! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah Jane you make some stunning cards, I love the stamping and the shapes. I am hopeless at stamping ( right hand is now wonky) but I really appreciate what you have achieved, FAB
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...