Monday 6 February 2012

Good morning,
I was up really early (for me) this morning as Zoe had to be at school by 7.15  ready to set off for her school trip to Derbyshire :-) She has been so excited all weekend, and kept saying "I can't believe I'm going" every 5 minutes! So, I have waved goodbye (which was surprisingly short once her friends were there) and now I am just popping on here to post before I take the boys back round to school too, good job we live nice and close ;-)
Anyway, I have a card for you today, I have been playing with the SAB papers this last few days so I will be a doing a series of cards using them this week for you :-)
The first is a more manly card (I think) with the square punches being used to create a background with Everyday Enchantment DSP and the Outlined Occasions used for the sentiment. These can both be yours for FREE, see the pdf HERE
Across the bottom of the card I used the fab new set from the mini catalogue called Borderlines, love this set! Finishing with a string of linen thread,
A closer view of the sentiment, I coloured the letters in using Soft Suede and Crumb Cake using my blender pen, managing to resist the urge to glitter some or all of the letters in the hope of making this a more male card??
Right, that's me done for today. I have loads on this week including getting ready for my All Day Class which is next Sunday, I have one last kit for this class, message me to come and join in the fun!
Plus we are going to decorate Zoe's bedroom for when she comes home as a surprise! It's going to be a busy week!
Thanks for dropping by today
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy morning!
    Love how you used this pattern! I've been trying to decide what to do with this paper and love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...