Monday 2 January 2012

January Stamp-a-Stack

Happy New Year to you all!!
I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and new year with your loved ones, we played Table tennis and then Wii games with the kids and my Mum and Nan to see in our new year, only stopping to watch the wonderful fireworks on the TV live from London! They were amazing!!
Anyway, back to creating today, I have today finished creating the stamp-a-stack for next week and I still have a couple of spaces left, so message me now to reserve your spot bookings will close on Friday (or sooner if I fill all the spots)
So, do you want to see the cards? Well, of course ;-)
I have used the lovely Paisley Petals DSP as a basis for this months class and we will be making 2 of each of these cards.
Please message me now to avoid disappointment
That's all for today but thanks for stopping by,
I look forward to hearing from you soon, 
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I haven't used Paisley Petals in a while. Think I need to revisit it!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful new years! Hope 2012 is full of health and happiness for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...