Friday 13 January 2012

Cupcakes ;-)

Hello there,
Apologies for the late posting today, I have had trouble with the Internet this morning, in fact I am really hoping it will post this ;-)
Anyway, I have a cupcake card for you today, LOVING this cute little set! and the fact it has a matching punch, well, that just the icing on the cake for me :-))))
The colour combo I have gone for is Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and a touch of Early Espresso, this very pretty combo is from the clever colour coach
this very sweet sentiment is also in the set adorned with rhinestones,
This two tags die was edged with White craft ink and then the cake was adhered with lots of Dimensionals for depth ;-)
I even added a little cake inside
and finally a little side view of the whole card
I must admit to liking this card quite a lot ;-) I hope you do too! If you would like to order thsi or anything else in the new mini then I am placing an order this weekend, message me to get your order added to it for just £1 postage if you can collect from me :-)
Contact me for info too, even if you live further away, to place an order as post is a maximum of £4.95 :-D
Thanks again for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card(a little pun intended)! Love the texture and dimension on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable little card S-J, you do make the cutest things.
    Big hugs, Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...