Sunday 15 January 2012

Charming!

Hello there,
How's your weekend going then? I am trying to take it easy as I have been a bit poorly this week and I just can't seem to shake it off, not good! and I have sooo much to do too including getting ready for the All Day Class I am hosting with my good friend Laura in February SEE HERE for more details, Have you booked your place yet? It should be great fun and we will be making lots of gorgeous projects throughout the day with prizes, a raffle and of course cakes ;-)
Anyway, back to today's card. I used the very sweet Charming stamp set from the new MINI. Now this set is designed to be used for the art inside the gorgeous Simply Adorned range of customisable jewellery but as you will see it is also perfect for cards too..
I have gone for a vintage feel to this card with a soft suede base and vellum card stock over the simply divine FREE Sale-a-bration papers, more details soon... ;-)
this stamp is also in the set and I finished it off with an antique brad
and inside I stamped the circle off once onto grid paper before decorating the outside edges
 Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card,
Back tomorrow with some more cardy goodness
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. wow, wow, wow. This card is so beautiful! Hope you feel better soon! I'm coming down with a cold :(
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love how you framed the inside! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...