Sunday 8 January 2012

Bottle Top Magnets

Hello,
What a fab class it was yesterday, lovely ladies and a good catch up after Christmas :-)
Today I have another left from December project for you, but it isn't just for Christmas this one!!
You might remember I made bottle top magnets as a swap for convention? Well, I decided to make lots more and give them out as Christmas gifts for my ladies at class :-)
So, I made several versions, these would be fab to use up any scraps you have!
First up is Timeless Portrait using the lovely tealy colour of  Island Indigo and Everything Elanor stamp set to decorate the card,
 Then the very pretty Paisley Petals on a Baja Breeze card layer with Simply Soft background,
 Then the Flirtatious speciality DSP with Pretty in Pink and the Every Little Bit crown to decorate,
 and finally Big Top Birthday papers with Real Red and the star, again from Every Little Bit,
The cards were all hand stamped with the very lovely Creatively Yours 'made just for you' stamp, I also added a small punched shape to one of the magnets and perhaps a pearl or rhinestone to decorate
 then covered them all liberally with Crystal Effects to protect them,
and just a small magnet on the back to make them useful as well as pretty ;-)
all together for you to finish,
Right, that's it from me, I will be back tomorrow with a birthday card for a change :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I was looking for bottle caps to use on a magnetic board...could you tell me where you got yours from Sarah-Jane? Ta xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...