Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Decor

Hello,
I had a great fun day yesterday, visiting the sales in town and browsing for a bit, it was chock-a though!!
Anyway, I had some lovely new Icicle lights in my kitchen this Christmas holidays and I thought they looked a little bare, so I decided to decorate them up a little, SU! styley ;-)
OK, I agree, not the easiest pic to see so here are some closer pics for you, you should be able to click on them for a closer look, they spell out "Merry Christmas" ;-)
So, to make I used the 1+3/4" circle punch and the NEW much larger (can't remember the exact measurement but I will check and add it later!) Scallop Circle punch to go around it! This fab punch is in the new mini catalogue, starting the 4th January, message me if you would like a copy of the mini for just £1 inc. postage!
Letters are from the on board chipboard, inked and finished with lashings of Crystal Effects for the shine!
Colours are Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party
Serene Snowflakes were stamped on the card scallops with Paper stack paper used for the circles, all tied on to the icicles with (retired) silver cord,
Well, I hope you like today's decor item(s), I will be back with more decorations for you tomorrow,
Have a fab day :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty and fun way to dress up your lights! These would be pretty ornaments for the tree too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...