Thursday 6 October 2011

October Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class

Hello,
Huge apologies for the lack of postings the last couple of days, I have been mad busy with classes this week! Thanks to all the lovely ladies who attended, we had a lovely time :-) So, onto the next class, I am filling up really fast for this one...
Saturday 15th--just 2 spaces left
Monday 17th-- FULL
Tuesday 18th-- just 1 space left
Wednesday 19th-- FULL
so, you want to see what we will be making then?? Great!
We will be making 2 of each of these cards in the colour combo of Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Cherry Cobbler, with a tutorial to follow in the next few days too :-)

Have you seen the new catalogue yet?? Click HERE to have a look and then email me your order, there are so many fab new products in there!!
 I am also starting a new stampers 6 club so you can have a little of what you would like each month with the added bonus of at least 25 "hostess pounds" to spend one of the months too, see HERE for more details
So, is your wish list really L-O-N-G?? Well, have you though about joining Stampin' Up! and earning some of it for free?? and turning your hobby into a business?? message me to find out more :-)
SU! also have an extra special deal just for the month of October too; 5 new In Colour Ink Pads and a pack of mixed In Colour card for FREE! that's on top of the already great value starter kit!

Well, that's all for today, I have a list as long as your arm today getting ready for Saturdays Papercraft show, why not pop along and say "Hi" I would love to see you there, I will also have some show specials on the day too!!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...