Sunday 23 October 2011

Aviary Birthday

Hello,
As you can probably guess I ran out of time to edit the mini film, soon, I promise! But I did get lots of other crafting done, all my Halloween treats are ready now :-) and I have almost finished designing  the next Stamp-a-Stack class too!
So I do have another card using my most favourite stamps (this week) in the new catalogue! Aviary, I really do love this set and was thrilled to see it had made it "over the pond" ;-)
I used a colour combo of Rose Red and Perfect Plum for this card,
This elegant stand is included in the set, see page 41 for all the stamps in the set
Rose Red seam binding ribbon with a Plum button and sentiment is the old faithful Sincere Salutations, I love how they all fit in the large oval punch
and a little decoration inside to finish too ;-)
If you would like to have a play with this set then why not come along to my next class running on the 12th, 14th, 15th and 16th November, I still just have a couple of spaces left, message me for more info or to reserve your place! See HERE for the cards we will be making.
Well, that's me for today, back soon with more cardy goodness!
We are off for a walk in the forest with the dog and a leisurely tea tonight too!
Have a great, and hopefully inky, day :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this set too and your card is wonderful Sarah, the long-legged birdie just makes me smile :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...