Thursday 11 August 2011

Join SU! and the Southern Belles

 I haven't got much card wise to show you but I just wanted to mention a few things about joining SU! with me :-D
For a very low cost start up (just £119) you could be making a business in your own time, to suit you, doing something you love! The starter kit gives you everything you need to get your business going including Catalogues and paperwork, stamps and card and one of the great things is that you can customise this kit too!
I am sure you have read lots about the business of being a demo and there is lots more info HERE with FAQ's and some info about me and my team too.
I would also like to invite you to our fun and friendly informal team training day on September 10th, we will be chatting a-plenty and generally enjoying Stampin' Up! as well as discussing ways to take our business forward, because Stampin' Up! is flexible, no two people run their business the same. So if you would like to join us then please email me at sarah-janerae@sky.com to confirm your place, I will need a week or so notice and spaces are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
I love Stampin' Up!
The products are fantastic, the co-ordination is brill, I love knowing first about the new ideas and catalogues, but most of all I love the friends I have made through the wonderful world of SU! I know it sounds really corny but I truly value the friends I have made through SU!, friends I would not have made had I  not taken this path. If you would like to join me on this fantastic journey then please get in touch now for an informal chat or with any questions you may have. Or book into my training day in September!
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...