Thursday 4 August 2011

Elaine's Special Day

Good Morning to you
Well, the weather has certainly brightened up since this morning but it's still very muggy here, I am working on my next tutorial for you at the moment so this will be a bit of a quick post today.
 I have a card to show you today which I made for my good friend Elaine's birthday last week, I used my favourite colour combo again Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum. This combo is from the Colour Coach, Love that little tool!
Flower brads old the end of the banner, pennants are from Party This Way and the Alphabet is Just Perfect,
This Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper is the In Colour Stack (page 91) and I made a Ribbon Rose with the matching Poly Twill ribbon and XL Fancy Flower punch,
And a little decoration inside,
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty, and your right, it is a great colour combo.
    Big hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...