Thursday 14 July 2011

Catherines Special Day

Hello there today,
I hope your day is going well, I have done the dreaded supermarket shop this morning and have almost finished my new tutorial for the Charity Card Class too! Once I have finished this post I have a very long list to work my way through still, so no rest for the wicked eh?! lol! 
Today is my SU! sisters birthday and so this is what I made for Catherine's special day :-)
I decide to use a couple of challenges to make this card, one to inspire, Paper and Such Design which gave us this pic to work from which I saw as Peach Parfait and Sahara Sand, 
and a sketch challenge on  The Sweet Shop blog, this is their sketch, O.K. my interpretation of this sketch would be termed as "loose" ;-)
I used the lovely On a Pedestal stamp set, one I haven't used for a while ;-) with the top of the cake drenched in Dazzling Diamonds,
Some Stitching going on again with a little Perfect Punches for the sentiment
and some more sewing inside
Well, I hope Catherine has a lovely birthday and I will be back tomorrow, hopefully a little earlier, with some more cardy goodness,
Thanks for stopping by today, I love it when you come and visit :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty birthday card. Your SU! sister will love it! The colors are fabulous. Great take on the challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo Pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo.. Great colors! and your card is soo Adorable, I know Catherine is going to love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah-jane! I would never have thought of putting these colours together but they work really well! I got my hands on the colour coach after the blog hop, and I can't wait to get stuck in, also got the white vellum CS as you suggested so I need to have a play with a few things!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, totally wonderful job on this one!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! You did such a great job with the inspiration photo and sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...