Wednesday 1 June 2011

A Very Special Offer for June and July!

Hello again!
Have you heard the news? Stampin' Up! have another fabulous offer for you in June and July!!
As you know, it is always a great time to host a workshop with Stampin' Up!, crafting and fun with your friends! but during June and July there is even more reason to get together, if your workshop totals £250 then you usually get a fabulous Level One Hostess Stamp Set or Designer Paper Pack plus £25 to spend on anything you want from the Main IB&C or the Mini Catalogue
BUT during June and July with qualifying workshops you will receive an EXTRA £20 to spend, giving you a total of £45 in freebies!!! How brilliant is that?? Click HERE to see the PDF with more details.

Now, if you live too far away from me then you can still collect orders from your crafty friends or your local card club/crop to qualify for this great deal. Simply purchase a catalogue from me for just £5 including postage, messaging me with your details, including how many order forms you will need and when you return your orders totalling over £150 I will refund the cost of the catalogue to you in products! I will also give you FREE postage on the order too! In addition to this I will send out a kit for each person that has placed an order to make this Owl Bookmark using the gorgeous Springtime Vintage papers with co-ordinating colour cardstock too (up to 10 bookmark kits per order)
email me now for more details sarah-janerae@sky.com or call 023 8084 3597 for a chat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O.K. so you don't have lots of crafty friends or go to a club/crop and feel left out? Don't panic! I have an offer for you too! During June and July just spend just £45 with me to get your postage for just £2.50 (that's half price) direct to your door or spend £90 to qualify for FREE postage! This offer is from me and not SU! To qualify you need to place your order with me at sarah-janerae@sky.com, you can also message me via my Facebook page, details on the left of my blog or click HERE to got to my page.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...