Tuesday 28 June 2011

Mojo Monday 197

Good Morning,
So, I promised you a paper creation today and I am happy to say I managed to make a card last night when I came home from work, I followed the Mojo sketch #197 this week and as soon as I saw it I thought of this greeting stamp from Occasional Greetings, it's such a lovely sentiment, I really must use it more often ;-)
The colours are Blush Blossom, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand, this combo is taken from the Colour Coach, if you would like to see more combos from this great tool then don't forget to join us on FRIDAY for a great fun blog hop :-)
This flower comes from the Fun Flowers Die again, I will do a quick tutorial later in the week to show you how to achieve this look from them :-) Lovely bit of Poly In Colour ribbon under the flower,
and a little bit of decoration inside to finish it off
Well, that's it from me today, I have a list as long as your arm today as well as a sickly boy, poor Zack has about 100 chicken pox spots now! So who knows how much I will get done!
I'll let you know...
Thanks for dropping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I've taken a leaf from your book and have started to decorate the insides of my cards now, you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colour combo Sarah-Jane, can't wait to see more!!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Such soft colours. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...